Sunday, October 21, 2007

Look Ma No Hair!


This shows Tosha four months after the day in question.

Brittny and Ronda were telling me about the time Ronda and Kathy (Benson) went somewhere and left Matt (Benson) and I to watch the children. (Big mistake! Right?) When they returned home they found the children outside playing unattended and Matt and I had fallen asleep on the floor in the living room. Nicole and Joshua were standing in front of Tosha and would let the two moms see her. After seeing Tosha bald from her new haircut they were livid (and for good reason) with the two dads one of which was me. Lucky for me it grew back.

The moral of the story is that we shouldn't fall asleep in our stewardships the Lord gives to us. Even though there is repentance vigilance and diligence may save ourselves, those we are called to serve and that will make all the difference.

No comments: