Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh

view-source:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uhkT-NuttOI/T2qdxRCDt_I/AAAAAAAABFo/s5zcoB5FMXs/s1600/Josh_crop.jpg 

Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 Things That I Love About Josh
His Quick Wit
That he loves Sunsets and Rainbows
He enjoys camping and being outdoors
He is a great carpenter-can build anything
Best belayer ever (I have trusted him with my life many times)
His HUGS
His smile
Loves animals (esp good with dogs and horses)
He is a good fisherman (I love fish and he shares)
A great photographer
Thoughtful acts of kindness (opens doors, carries in groceries)
Good at ceramics, (sculpting and pottery)
Fun to ski/snowboard with
Mt. Biking - always an adventure with him
Always so kind and respectful to Tiffany
His Eyes
Thoughtful gifts (like pearl necklaces, wooden boxes, & roses to his sisters on Valentines Day)
Fun to Hike with
Great at picking out Christmas trees (and helping to haul them out)
Great imagination
Good story teller (ask him to tell you one, he used to have Old Ephriam memorized)
Very creative
Sees the good in others
Hard worker
Gets Math (esp space relations/geometry which is a total mystery to me)
Good rock climber
Love to hear him sing along with the radio (esp to the oldies, the songs I know)
Good driver (has given me many driving tips which I actually appreciated)
Good Cook (grills a great steak)
Loves his mother - For that I am very grateful

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH
I LOVE YOU
Mom

No comments: