Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Longer a Teenager

It's hard to believe my baby is 20!!!! Where did the time go. The BIG 20.......................... ALMOST makes me feel old....... but not quite, not yet anyway! (now you know that this is not a Dave blog post, cause he's been old ever since we met, according to him)

20 Things That I LOVE About Tiffany.
1. She is kind
2. She is patient
3. She is without guile
4. She is loving
5. She is thoughtful
6. She knows all about "good" movies
7. She is obedient
8. She is a hard worker
9. She loves animals
10. She is caring
11. She is honest
12. She is very, very generous
13. She is helpful
14. She is empathetic
15.She is a reverent person
16. She has great faith
17. Her prayers are from her heart
18. She is non judgmental
19.She knows how to live on a budget like no other
20. She is a great bowler, bocce ball player, biker, skier and friend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY---------YOU ARE THE BEST

FYI Things she hates........ to be called "Tiffy"


4 comments:

Tanielle said...

I think I was in denial about Tiff getting any older, I could have sworn she was turning 19 this year. She sure has grown up to be a beauty, both inside and out. I love that girl. All those things you mentioned about her are absolutely true, I teared up half way through the list. You will always be my 'baby' sister - as much as I know you spirit is much older and wiser than mine.

Kiara said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you had a wonderful day. I miss you and consider you to be one of my dearest friends. :) I love you for the same reasons listed here. :) Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective as well as keeping things simple. :)

Vedel said...

We all love Tiff! She's a sweetheart, which can be added to the list next year when she turns 21...

Joel and Chantell said...

Oh my sweet Tiffany, you are the cats pajamas! You mean so much to me and you are my biggest role model. I learn so much from you every time I am around you. This list that mom made was so true and I teared up too just reading it! You definitely have a very special place in my heart as well as everyone in our family. I have always called you the angel in our family. I don't know anyone more kind or Christ-like than you. Thank you for your gentle example. You definitely will ALWAYS be my baby sister:) -that's what you get for being the youngest (even though you are very mature), so get used to it kiddo. :) LOVE YOU!!!