Sunday, November 16, 2008

Belly Up

It just take too long to make a movie so I thought I would try writing and a short video clip... no music... no editing... and no special effects. Therefore, please excuse my inadequate abilities in this attempt to put my thoughts on paper. Writing has never been my cup of root beer. They say if you "belly up to the bar" it won't be long before you take a drink (the same as everyone else that's at the bar). Thus, my first piece of advice is "pick the right friends" and second "pick the right bar" to belly up to. In this little video clip you'll see the people I belly up to the snack bar with. They are the best company in the world for me. I hope everyone else in the beautiful world is as fortunate. That's what families are for.


2 comments:

Sue said...

So cute -- I didn't know they shine a light on your nails at the salon -- I need to go have mine done!
Your family is the best.
Love, Sue

Sylvia said...

Oh my word! How cute is that? The sound makes all the difference. Bergen is a thinker!!! That is super smart to put the light on her nails. Don't we have the best family ever?

Definitely worth a belly up to the bar!